Huna: Gateway to the godforce within

I did not choose Huna - Huna chose me. From an initial disinterest to having been claimed (body, mind and soul) by this practical expression of the so-called mystical rhealm, my life continues to be changed from one breath to the next. For me, Huna has always known through the body what the quantum sciences now invite us to consider through the intellect. My Huna journey is never about knowing and always about discovering. I invite you to discover with me.

Monday, July 30, 2007

21st Century Huna

I keep thinking of the poster on the wall of the Program Room. The one of the Three Selves and the correlations to other things that we speak so loosely about in our vocabulary of the day - things like conscious/unconsciousness/higher conscious mind; like past, present and future; like body, mind, spirit. These are but a few.

As I move through this week, with so many challenges that touch the people that I love the most, I keep thinking about that image.

It is not about the image - it is about the context within which that image sits. It is about the 'aloha spirit'. It is about 'ohana'.

It is a reminder to me that I do not have to do it alone. Sometimes I forget that and need to be spoken to softly; and sometimes I need to be screamed at to awaken me to remember.

This week, I am feeling the impact of being screamed at! I hear. I listen. I ask. And I trust - that it is all unfolding exactly as it should.

Aloha! I speak it and I hear it for myself. In that 'invite and allow', I am surrounded by what I need to be whole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home